*** Appointments are REQUIRED ***
Documents Needed for Marriage License from BOTH parties
- Drivers License
- Original Birth Certificates with the seal
- Social Security Cards or something with the whole number on it (ex. pay stub, tax return, must have whole number no xxxx)
- If either party has been married before, must provide a copy of any/all divorce papers with the stamped file date or a copy of the death certificate
- The following form filled out by BOTH parties Marriage License Application
- Cost is $40
* All documents must be received in advance, after receipt of documents, please call to schedule your appointment
315-298-5174 ext. 1022. Documents can be sent to
Click here for Dog License Renewal
Prior Years Tax Information
Click here to pay 2021 Town and County taxes and to obtain receipts for prior years.
Town Clerk/Tax Collector
1 Bridge Street,
Pulaski, NY 13142
Phone: (315)298-5174 ext.1022
Deputy Town Clerk
Hours: Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 4:30pm, closed 1:00pm - 2:00pm for lunch Friday 9:00am - 1:00pm
A Notary Public is available Monday-Thursday from 9 am - 1 pm.
Click here for Town Clerk services information.
Click here for the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Request for Access to Records form.